**BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE FOR AVAILABILITY**
Note: All Green Nursery & Garden Supplies recommend that all Instant Turf deliveries be placed separate to any other orders.
Preferring a sunny aspect, Eureka Kikuyu is a dense, rapid growing lawn and is a great economical solution for planting out larger areas or ideal if you have high traffic or digging dogs. It is a creeping lawn with a vigorous growth habit which allows it to repair itself very quickly if damaged but not good if you have garden beds as Eureka Kikuyu is very aggressive if not kept under control. It is able to establish a strong deep root base which helps it stand up to the hottest summer days, and it’s tolerance of water logged soil makes it a good choice for areas with poor drainage. A great economical all-rounder ideal for home lawns, racecourses, parks & reserves, golf tees and fairways.
Eureka Kikuyu can be laid throughout the entire year, although it is only advisable to lay during winter in full sun conditions.
Please note: Eureka Kikuyu is part of our Lawn Solutions Australia house of brands and purchase of this turf variety includes Lawn Solutions Australia accreditation and the 10 year product warranty. * conditions apply
All Green Nursery & Garden Supplies recommend purchasing the launcher pack for all new lawn installations.
Ideal Installation Period: September - April
Ideal Fertislise Periods: September, December, March
* Please note that you will need to select the Instant Turf Delivery Charge product to apply for the delivery service. Click Here
* Minimum order is 20 square meters
* Minimum 2 days notice for delivery
* Delivery charges of $125.00 including GST (Melbourne Metro Area Only) for 20 square meters & over.
* Delivery charges of $185.00 including GST (Melbourne Metro Area Only) for 19 square meters & under.
* All Green Nursery & Garden Supplies will inform you of your delivery time the afternoon before your delivery has been requested.
* Please enter your delivery address, date and any special delivery instructions in the box provided at checkout (Additional Comments).
10 Reasons to Choose Turf
How to Guide
How to Measure your Lawn
Current Stock Availability - (Tuesday 27th August, 2019) - Available
Available = Limited Availability - please check with our Sales Staff
Sod Strength = Good
Colour = 90%
Supply = Qwelts
Delivery = Tuesday to Saturday