Lawn Solutions Oxafert Herbicide & Fertiliser is a pre-emergent herbicide for control of many annual grasses and broad-leaf weeds in warm season turf. Lawn Solutions Oxafert is registered for use in a variety of recreational turf situations including lawns (domestic & commercial) sports fields, fairways and golf tees.
Will not harm healthy turf
· Controls weeds by controlling weed seedlings as they come in contact with the herbicide during germination.
· Will not inhibit turf root growth or recovery from damage
· Will not prevent roots from tacking down
Lawn Solutions OxaFert Herbicide & Fertiliser has been designed to control certain weeds from germinating and fertilising your lawn in one easy application.
For pre-emergent control of Summer Grass & Crows Foot it is recommended to apply at 30 grams per square metre.
For pre-emergent control of Winter Grass & Creeping Oxalis it is recommended to apply at 40 grams per square metre. The fertiliser benefit from the slow release nitrogen component will extend for 8 weeks when applied at 30-40 grams per square metre.
· Lawn Solutions OxaFert Herbicide & Fertiliser 16-2-6 + TE is a convenient ready to use formulation for the pre-emergent control of certain annual weeds in turf and also for fertilisation of turf where nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are required. The product should only be used when both functions are required.
· Apply product evenly to dry foliage and bare areas using a granular fertiliser spreader to give an even coverage .
· Applications must be made before weeds have begun to germinate.
· Irrigate with 10mm of sprinkler water after application .
· If longer pre-emergent control in required a repeat application should be made 7-10 weeks after initial application.